A business-to-business industry-focused semi-retired marketing professional (plus advertising, PR, Web Sites, Literature, customer relations programs) from New York's Madison Avenue and successful agency owner in Rhode Island, offers you:
An on-call, on demand marketing resource, when you want it and when you need it!
Start off with a free, no obligation consultation. Then you decide whether or not to pursue with:
- An analysis of your own marketing
- 1-1/2 hour or longer comprehensive seminars to learn how to do your own marketing, better
- Personal training - have an in-house person to do your marketing, but he or she can benefit with additional training, forms, contact names and alternative approaches? 24/7 consulting services
- Web Site development
- Web Site enhancements, getting more hits or log-ons on your Web Site
- Literature development (updates or new pieces)
- Using publicity/free editorial to build your reputation and business
- Customer relationship building - getting more business from current customers, getting them to land you new ones
- Preparation of marketing plans, schedules and workbooks
- New business programs - options and opportunities
- Using direct mail (postal and Internet) to build up your business and leads
- Finding and qualifying specialized suppliers - speechwriters, copywriters, artists, photographers, printers, etc.
- Project work-access to contact, writing of releases and ads, problem solving (what can we do to grow?), crisis management